Friends

Monday, May 14, 2007

HSKS Questionaire

Sorry to my partner. I am very slow at computing.

1.) What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor :)

2.)LIst your three favorite double-point needle brands,inclucing size length.

I am not that perticular. Surprise me.

3.) Would you like to try a new brand of needle? If so, Which Brand? Size? Length?

Again I am not perticular.

4.)If you are a Ravenclaw,do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

5.) If your pal decides to send candies or chocolate are there any that you don't like? I am not found of fruity candies. I love anything with chocolate.
6.) What are your favorite scents? Rain, just cut grass, chocolate cake baking.
7.)Do you have any allergies? I am supposed to stay clear of bees...that is about it.

No comments: